Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The year that was, year 2009…


The year that was, year 2009…

Although we came from tough times this year from the recession and
everything that tags along with it, we’re lucky and blessed to have
survived it. I’m grateful that every one I know, my family, friends
and relatives endured this year’s hard times, making us more
resilient for future things to come. T’was a year of surprises,
changes and blessings.

I just summed up a list of the things that made impact to me this
year 2009

Started running and will try to reach 130 km plus before the year
ends *it just started as a training for stamina in basketball and
ended up as a regular activity but still I’m not a fan of those
races that you pay for registration… it’s just me :D*

EHEADS THE FINAL SET!!!!! *tawagin myo si Marcus!!!!! Marcus..
Marcus...!!*

Got to go to Ilocos *bitin! I need to stay there longer :D*

Got my UWA tokina lens *ULTRA WaaaaiiiiiiIDE GALORE!!!!*
*did you know that Tokina was founded by Nikon engineers :D*

Got to transfer to another company *with the help of some
unexpected meet ups during lunch outs*

Got to try karting which is fun, on the brink of snapping my neck
on tight corners *that really hurts*

Survived Ondoy and Pepeng! *survived a hell of a week*

Up Dharma Down won artist of the Year!!! *wohooooo!!!!!*

Leveled up my photography skills which made me more serious on
this field


Still to work on the following items
Try to share the Three T’s more ( Talent, Time, Treasure ) to others
Run more
Listen more
Travel more
Shoot more…. with a Nikon of course :D
Dream more!

I’m expecting this coming 2010 to be a great year, it helps to be
optimistic, but I really feel this coming year will be great one.
Let’s make a toast the good times and good memories that we have
created this past year and of course for a Great year to come…
Cheers!!!!

A Prosperous and a Happy New Year to every one. :D


Ingatz to all
PislabenRakenRol!!!!! :D

No comments: