Sunday, December 27, 2009

sunbursts


Day 2 after Christmas Day :D

Friends who work from other countries came home to celebrate
Christmas and the New Year here. Some are lucky who can stay for a
month, others, are also lucky, just to have been allowed to make
leaves at work even for a week... better than nothing eh?

Anyhow.... Ichat, a High School friend of mine I called the other
day, was questioning..... why did I not choose another model of a
Ibanez Bass guitar that was available in the year end / electronics
sale in Singapore... laughingly... i said.... the funds got diverted...
to a lens, hahahaha :D *I just cant resist*

Don't get me wrong, Music is my first love, but! the tides have
turned and photography catched up since i got my cam last May 2008
and things just got this serious lately :D

ok... still have to make a year end blog, this year was indeed
Great!

Photo above was take at a Belle View event,
it's title is sunbursts.... and as I stare at it, what comes to
mind is a never ending outpour of opportunities, brings hope :D

*ang lalim nun ah, hahahaha :D ano bang nakain ko?*

Ingatz to all :D
Rak'enRol!

No comments: