Friday, December 18, 2009

seems like im gonna need an apple :D


My spyder has arrived! Thanks again sir Jo!
i wanted to try it immediately so i dug up
my archives for the past year, good thing
they told me to always shoot in raw, hehehehe

this shot was taken during last years trip in Ilocos.
It was a 20 mins trek or less to Kabigan Falls.
using my trusty kit lens, i took this shot, now
i have edited this with all things i learned from
CL 7.0 and past photography seminars.

The shot is under exposed, ... kaya babalikan ko tong
falls na to :D

plus i dont know if its me pero parang may kulang
pa den, hahaha :D , still craving for a 15" apple
to complete my arsenal :D and still to refine those
tips i learned...... field trip ulet.... sama nyo ko :D


Ingatz to all
Rak'en Rol :D

No comments: