Sunday, January 10, 2010

forks in the road


First post for the year :D, Nope... no new year's resolution for me,
I can't remember when I stopped making new year's resolutions, but
it was years ago, coz it came into mind that it'll only lasts for
the first quarter of the year, after that... old habits tries to
surface again. So I just try to lessen those bad habits little by
little as the days go by for start of the new year :D same goes for
the my plans, a step at a time,.... if it does not work the way you
see it, see the better side of it, everything happens for a reason,
but eventually I do think it will lead to the same path you have
thought it to be.

Anyhow, there's the FF Hype (Full Frame) going on... yup, there's
are truly advantages if you go that way, but as for me, just a
hobbyist starting to get really serious, I think i'll stick with DX,
unless I quit my day job and earn lots of money and shoot landscapes
*Wooowww* now that i would really like, hahahaha :D

hmmmm, a thought just came to me... OI CAD! hinde ka nagpakita
saken! may expiration date yung libre ko ha, hahahaha :D

Olrayt!
Ingatz to all :D

3 comments:

SteLL said...

sang church to? nice ung lady. :)

Ebet said...

hi Stell!!! musta na :D

The Church is in Bauan, Batangas, may mga feild trips ba kayu dyan, sama nyo ko, nangangati ako mag shoot, hahahah :D

SteLL said...

wala pa concrete na plano. pero nakikiantay lang din ako kay mike e. :)