Sunday, February 28, 2010

out of place, out of time, out of words.....


Missed the urbandub gig last friday, :P... ok ok, i'll stop
pointing fingers haha... :D

I don't feel like sleeping yet coz it'll be Monday when I wake up.
Not that I hate Monday's, everyday's a Blessing... remember that!

anyways...
It's been a fun week for me overall, smiles never fails to lighten up
anyone's day. Also... it's almost a week now that I'm stuck on LSS
on some bonus track :P and I keep o repeating and repeating that
particular track :D... i dont know, might be the soothing voice and
sounds of the instruments that keeps me hanging on to it.

photo above is a snaphot of the Lighthouse in Cape Bojeador...
located there upnorth :P it was taken a year ago during our 3 day
Northern escape :D

till next :P
ingatz to all :D

No comments: