Monday, February 8, 2010

re-focus....


What's up this week....

Summer's coming up fast and I've been seeing great sunrises during my
way to work, *it's just me... :D* *sighhhhh* can't wait for summer to
step in.. I want a vacation! somewhere far away..... I need to clear
my head of some things! good thing shooting keeps me sane for a
while..... need to get my acts straight! focus.... and re-focus! bigla
ko tuluy naalala yung kanta ng ItchyWorms.... yung " Gusto ko Lamang
sa Buhay"

"Gusto ko lamang sa buhay yung magswimming sa beach ng matagal
na matagal... Gusto ko lamang sa buhay ay magtravel at bumili ng
souvenirs..." thats the life!... :D

anyhow ....
Picture above is an IR Shot and was taken at Greenbelt last Sunday
noon, of course... could have not done it without some great mentors
in the feild....you know who you are :D... Greenbelt Chapel has
been shot so many times by enthusiasts and pro's.. here's my version
hahaha :D still have to work on my shots :D

Hi-Res Image Link


Ingatz to all :D

No comments: