Saturday, March 6, 2010

Uh oh.......


*while listening to a Taken by Cars album and gulping glasses of
pure orange juice :D*

for me... there's only four things that makes my heart beat faster
than its usual bpm!

not arranged in any order... :)

■ having a conversation with a person I really, really... really like.
*uuuuyyyy* :P

■ going neck and neck at 130kph with a nagmamagaling na driver of a
1.8 Liter Civic at SLEX morning traffic
*if it were a 2.0 Liter... I would've inhaled vtec smoke, haha :P*

■ having 2 consecutive tall orders of hot coffee...
*and also if you wish to be awake past midnight till morning, add
another tall order :P*

■ seein' the sun setting down on the sea horizon without any
foreground to complete my composition and I still feel I hadn't got
any good shot yet that I like :P

Well that's the four so far :D

Anyways, funny thing... about the "you know it all" habit... my
mentors told me to research the place before takin' a shot of it,
but for some apparent reason, I thought I had enough info about the
landmark that I was eyeing to shoot this night due to it's a local
place that I already knew... so I went there, with my gear and all..
taken some sample shots to get the right exposure, and when i was
setting up the tripod to take the shot, one by one, the lights of
the place is being turned off :( so much for my local intel haha :P,
now i know... so I'll to get it right next week :P


Ingatz to All :D

No comments: