Sunday, April 18, 2010

'till it bleeds.... my fingers that is... :P


well... got the new acoustic guitar that i was aiming for!!! wohoooo! thanks to shoq for helping in findin a new one, as to those who have not known what the hell happened to my old blue slim twisted one,... it died... on a suicide mission from the top of our cabinet years years ago, t'was a gift form my dad... :( ... anyhow, got a replacement for it now :D, had fun "breakin' in" the new strings, seems that my calluses are startin to buildup again :D (*mukhang magtatampo muna yung bass hehehe*)

anyhow... still a week to go till the race, and hoping i can finish the run in less than a hour and a half... hehehe, bahala na... slightly trimmed down my runs due to a kinda slight mishap! i hope i wont happen again :P, hoping for the best for next sunday,

as for the calluses in my shutter finger.... am awaiting the filters, yey!!!! an ndx400 and an nd8, sadly, i finally gave in to a decision to fully utilize my uwa (tokina) first before buyin a 12-24 nikkor... or until i get the funds right, haha :D... one drawback will be, ill be stuck up to 18mm only when shooting Near IR, (as ill be using a kit lens for this one)'coz we all know, tokina has a bad reputation for hotspots... oh well, technique first before gears :D

photo above (entitled "shattered") is a shot of a clay pot that my cousin broke in a game they played in batangas. :D

Hi-Res image Link Here

2 comments:

SteLL said...

good luck sa first race mo!train, train, train... :) :) :)

Ebet said...

uu nga eh, buntot na lang ako sau, nyahahaha :D