Monday, November 2, 2009

100 km point...... roughly :D



Well what do you know, I’ve made it! Roughly… it think. If my
estimation is correct, tallying since 10 months ago up to now, I’ve
walked, jogged, run roughly 100 Km!!!!!! Wohooooooo. Wikimapia is
dead accurate on its distance calculation when I compared it to our
cars odometer, it could have +/- 5% discrepancy but it’s still small,
of course, satellite images cannot really calculate distances created
by uphill and downhill because it sees the earth’s surface as a flat
picture, never the less, its one cool and accurate tool.

Weekly I try to jog/run/walk around the “track” at least 8 times, 10
to be the max, never would have thought it will accumulate to 100 km
in 10 months, hehehehe

Now, my aim is to run a 5K @ 30 mins or less or Run a 5K without
walking :D

Must have time to practice those drills….. :D


Have a safe and fun run
Ingatz to all :D

Rak 'en Rol! :D

No comments: