Thursday, April 2, 2009

then there was four....




String History...

Blue Sleek Lumanog Guitar from Dad... then was accidentally wacked
in our home... used it for about 9 years.

After that incident, I was eyeing on an electric guitar since then
but did not yet have enough funds to buy one...

Then, while i was still dreaming about a electric guitar, My brother
who had his OJT in Cebu bought a acoustic guitar for himself...
so I occasionally borrowed his gear since I dont have one

Then just recently... I began hearing low frequency sounds clearly
*exagerrates :D* not that have acquired a superpower because of
some solar eclipse :D but I started to appreciate the bass lines
more... and considering that i can only play guitar, a little
piano.... and a triangle *ting!!!!!*. i wanted to add one more
in my arsenal, the BASS!

Six Strings there were... then there was four....maybe pag malupets
na tau, add lang ng add hanggang maka six strings ulet, hahahaha :D

So the hunt begins for this Ibanez SR530IPT!!!!!!

Patulong MIB!!!! :D


Ingatz to all :D

No comments: