Thursday, January 1, 2009

au revoir 2008 et bonjour 2009




The past year has been a blast, its been a year of firsts for me,
some things I've been very proud and there are some that im not,
lets just concentrate on the lighter side of things :D

It was a year that I've pursued my long dream of having my own
camera... isang malufets na camera, hahahaha, i started
longing for it when i was is college and now i have it,
hahahah :D

It was also the year that I've first used my passport, first time
to ride a plane and be hopping around a foreign country...
Singapore!! although it was for training purposes, it was fun :D
I got to visit my friends na nag eskapo sa Singapore para
mag hanap buhay. tyaga tyaga my friends. :D

I got transferred to another group in the Company that I'm working
for... and that Company had again acquired a new name because of
a business merger.

Got to see my High School Tropa before the year ends, although
we can't be complete due to conflicting work schedules, we still
had a fun time catching up with each other.

Kahit na hinde nagkitakita for a while, basta pag nagsama sama
hahaha puro paden kalokohan :D

Also got acquainted with new friends as well.

Even though you think that your life might not have been great this
past year, learn to see through it, somewhere, some how, this has
been a blessing for us.

Life and God has been good not only for me but for my Family and
Friends this year. Count your blessings and not the mishaps that
have transpired through the year I Know mostly will agree that
Living in 2008 has been great.

Greetings for a Great 2009!!!!

Ingatz to all :D

No comments: