Sunday, February 10, 2008

whose the fairest of 'em all


Just browsing thru the net and I've found some pretty interesting
news around the automotive industry...

Botch told me last year that a 2008 Lancer is coming, and surely
it has been announced, also found out later that Toyota is announcing
its 2008 Corolla Altis, as for Honda... no news...

anyhow... my vote goes to Mitsubishi, astig talagang tignan...
and I want to own a red one..... hehehe =)

as for Toyota's 2008 Altis... mukha syang mutant.. a combination of
the 2006 Vios, with a 2007 Vios, plus with the likeness of the
Camry... and with the tail light of the old Altis.

SheeezzZz.... Really the designers aren't putting much effort with
their designs, I hope they clean up their act... no grudge against
Toyota, they make reliabale cars, but sometimes they suck on their
designs

As for Mitshubishi, galingan nyo pa, because my real dream car is an
2006 IMPREZA, nyahahahaha!

and to Honda... hope they come up with a design soon and please,
can you lower your prices, hehehehe


=)

No comments: